Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Space

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I don't know why, but I feel inspired to start my own blog. And so I thought it would be appropriate to start with something about my new space at home since this will be my new home and space on-line! My dear, wonderful husband gave up his "man" theater room so that I could have more space to create my cards and whatever projects I wanted to. Its still a work in progress but I wanted to share what I've done so far! And thanks to my great friend Jennifer, we assembled this piece ourselves. My husband provided the muscles! Once this was all put in place, I took ideas from Stampin' Up! Convention and attached kitchen hanging rods (from Ikea) to the doors so that I could hang my punches. The sides are all drawers that contain most of my stamp collection and accessories. The middle portion of the cabinets hold my Cricut, Light Table, Files, and other knick knacks that all can come out with sliding shelves! I wanted something that would go with the rest of the decor in my home, pleasing to the eye, and store ALL my stamping supplies. I think the complete piece accomplished that. As I said, its still a work in progress because the very top shelves will hold 3-D items to display what can be done with *some stamps, ink, paper, and imagination.* I'd also like to incorporate the many wonderful designs from the Decor Elements line. Its endless! Enjoy!




1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.