Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lots of Bots Stationery

My son saw this stationery tote
that I made with my stamp club. (Original idea came from Becky Roberts, you can check out her tutorial here.) And he wanted something like this for himself. So what did I do? Make him one of course!

I used the Lots of Bots stamp set from our new catalog. Available for order starting July 1st. And these wonderful in-colors soon to be gone by June 30th.


The inside of this tote holds 4 envelopes and a notepad with pen. I decorated the pen by inserting a stamped Whisper White card stock into the barrel of
the pen.

The pockets on the outside of the tote hold two of this pocket card

and two of this pocket card.

I only decorated the top of the Whisper White inserts so that Ian had a lot of space to write or draw whatever he pleased. He's sleeping now so I'm sure he'll be happily surprised when he wakes up in the morning to see that his mommy did indeed make him his robot stationery.

If you live in Southern California near Corona, please try to stop by my open house coming in July where I will reveal Stampin' Up!'s new catalog, have sign up sheets for my various clubs, and some fun make and take projects. I'll post more updates as soon as the date is finalized.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.