Sunday, June 14, 2009

To Have and To Hold


With today being Sunday and my last chance to submit this before the next Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, I thought it would only be appropriate to use "Last Chance" items from Stampin' Up!. Our cousin is getting married at the end of this month so I wanted to make this wedding card for the couple.

Her main colors are purple and green. So I tried to tie those colors into this card. Using Stampin' Up! chalk and blender pens, I did a water color technique onto the bride and groom. This is just simple and beautiful.





{Project Details}
Stamp: To Have and To Hold (115098) and Frames with a Flourish (113496)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Whisper White ard stock and Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Chalk, Blender Pens

1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.