Friday, June 5, 2009

A Fresh Cut



Mojo Monday Sketch challenges are always fun but especially those at the beginning of the month. Why? Because the first sketch challenge of each month is Mojo Madness time and that means its contest time.  I haven't been able to participate for awhile so it was fun to get in on this challenge. 

I gave myself an extra challenge this time as well because I made myself use a stamp set that I am not particularly fond me. (I know...a stamp set that I don't like?). But I did it! When I originally stamped the main image, I did it in a single color. It needed something else! Then, I thought of using the Kiwi Kiss to highlight some of the image and coloring in the words with a basic black stampin' write marker to break it up a bit. I love how that came out. The addition of the butterfly gives it the extra touch and of course, no card can go without rhinestones! It adds the final classy touch to this card. 

{Project Details}
Stamp: Fresh Cut (111634)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic Stamp Pad & Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White Card Stock; Walk in the Park Designer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot; Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die; Ribbon Originals; Ticket Corner Punch, Vintage Brads; Circle Scissors Plus and Clear Rhinestones (Pretties Kit). 


Thanks for looking!






1 comment :

  1. So beautiful. Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.