Saturday, June 6, 2009

Teacher Gifts


The parents from my son's class had asked me to make a gift card holder for the teachers. I had seen a great double card slider technique which I thought would be perfect for this project.


Pull up on the tab and surprise! 

Its a great card with functionality! This will be one of the projects we will be doing in our 2009-2010 stamp club. We work on different techniques, get free templates, and have great fun together. If you'd like to join the 2009-2010 stamp club, please contact me for more information. 


{Project Details}
Stamp: Central Park (11372)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Black Classic Ink Pad.
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, and Kiwi Kiss Card Stock; So Saffron Patterns Designer Paper.
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon; Rich Regals Brads; Word Window and 1/2" Circle Punches; Stampin' Dimensionals.






Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.