Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kwerner Design Color Challenge


This color challenge was a lot of fun. I wouldn't think to use these colors together but it works very well together. They are fun and fresh! When I saw these colors, I wanted to use them with the new stamp set, Circle Circus (115778) available for order starting July 1.



I love this card because its clean, simple, and modern. I think I'll make a box of these to give as gifts or to stash for times when I need a thank you card! Hope you enjoyed!

{Project Details}
Stamp: Circle Circus (115778); Thank You Kindly (111700)
Ink: Taken With Teal, Soft Sky (retired), Green Galore, and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads; Whisper White Craft Ink Pad
Paper: Whisper White and Taken with Teal Card Stock; Pumpkin Pie Textured Card Stock

4 comments :

  1. Love it! very clean & modern. I used the same stamp set for my entry...but didn't have all the ink colours... so I improvised with the cs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! I totally LOVE this card!! I used the circle circus too, but yours looks like it's been printed on there it's just so awesome!! LOVE IT!!
    Top 10 could be on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lisa.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.