Sunday, June 21, 2009

Inspired by Nature


Tuesday is our last Stamp Club for this year and for our technique, I decided to teach the ladies Poppin' Pastels. I had forgotten how much fun it is to work with pastels or chalks and how fun this "old" technique is too. The pastels when used in this technique, give your card a softer look. I love how forgiving it is if you should make a mistake or have a heavy hand. I also love how easily you can add other colors to add even more dimension to your card.
"Inspired by Nature" is a stamp set that I received at last year's Stampin' Up! Convention. It was on the dormant list this past 6 months but you may see it come back to the main catalog for this next year! (*wink, wink*) However, most of the items I used on this card are retiring so make sure you purchase your supplies now. You can always shop here for your Stampin' Up! products 24/7.

For more information on this card or any that you've seen on this blog, please feel free to contact me.


{Project Details}
Stamp: Inspired by Nature (111656); Thank You Kindly (111700)
Ink: Close to Cocoa Classic Ink Pad and Versamark Pad
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Kraft, and Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels; Sponge Daubers; Clips Assortment; Ribbon Originals-Valet



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.