Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday James . . .


This is a fun change in sketch design from Mojo Monday. A skinny, tall card. I feel like I should be at Starbucks ordering my favorite...tall, skinny caramel macchiato please! With that, I was tempted to make a card using a coffee theme. However, I was looking through my sneak peak stash and saw this wonderful print from "Paper Tall Tales" Designer Series Paper (115678). **Available for order July 1st. **



My mind just ran off with it and this is what transpired. A birthday card for my husband from all of us. The words truly do encompass what a wonderful dad and man my husband is. Happy Birthday James!


{Project Details}
Stamp: Eight Great Greetings (113822); Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)**
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, and Whisper White card stock; "Jackpot" and "Paper Tall Tale" Designer Series Papers.
Accessories: Vintage Brads and Modern Label Punch.**

1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.