Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Reason to Smile

I have had many reasons to smile, but I must apologize for my lack of posts. I have been traveling and eating my way through New York and Georgia. While during my stay in the Peach State, I was able to host a crafting party for a few girlfriends. Unfortunately, the picture quality isn't that great but hope you enjoy the projects none the less.
Banner for decor
coordinating Thank You card and party favor
The card is a CASE of Shalae Brown but wanted to add a few more details like the stitching to add a little extra umph!

{PROJECT DETAILS}

The new downloads for My Digital Studio have certainly brought a smile to my face as well.
Check it out for yourself:


For the stamp collectors, here's another reason:

Get the Reason to Smile Set-up to a $20.95 value-for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.
Description
$5 Item
Price
Reason to Smile Wood-Mount Set
131274*
$5.00
Reason to Smile Clear-Mount Set
131275*
$5.00


Thanks for stopping by!
To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.