Sunday, July 29, 2012

Perfectly Preserved


Fun sneak peek to the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set (126690-Wood Set/126692-Clear Set) available for public purchase in August.

Since mason jars and projects using them have been on my mind, this set naturally came to mind. I was aiming for rustic simplicity. The flower bunches in the back were created using the simple masking technique.


masking technique (shown on the flower bunches)

-stamp your image on your CS then onto a sticky note
-cut out the image on the sticky note
-place over the stamped image on CS
-stamp another image over the covered image
-repeat as necessary


Then to add even more dimension, I cut the flower image and popped it up with a stampin' dimensional. 

I hope my swap groups like the card that I made.

{PROJECT DETAILS}
stamp: perfectly preserved (126690-W/126692-C)*
ink: Early Espresso, Pacific Point, and Summer Starfruit Classic Ink Pads; Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Marker.
paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White Card Stock; Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper*
accessories: Cannery Set Framelits Dies (127822)*; Small Oval and 1-1/4" Square Punches; Linen Thread.
*NOTEitems which are available starting August 1.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.